Installation of solar panels
Within its social corporate responsibility, our organization has recently installed solar panels (net metering) for the production of electricity through renewable energy. The productions is expected to cover 40% of our daily needs, contributing this way as an organization to reduced environment emission & pollution.
Adoption of traditional birds
Within our social corporate responsibility as an organization, we have symbolically adopted 2 traditional birds of Cyprus in order to contribute to the environment & nature sustainability of the country we live in
We aim to manage environmental risk and strike an optimal balance between the environment and the economy, with the goal of contributing to a sustainable society.
• In Genesis Logistics we adopt responsible practices with due regard to the environmental impacts of our corporate activities. We set and continually review objectives and targets for achieving our goal to protect our entire global environment.
• We seek not only to comply with safety and environmental regulations but also to implement in –house standards to improve our environmental performance and prevent pollution
• We commit ourselves to the safe operation of all our Logistics Services.
• We seek to reduce environmental loads by efficiently using resources, saving energy, reducing waste, encouraging material recycling, and minimizing emissions of greenhouse gases.
• We endeavor to minimize environmental loads and adopt environmentally friendly technologies for our transportation services and other operations.
• We Endeavour to use education programs to raise environmental awareness among our employees and to ensure that they recognize the essence of this Green Policy by actively addressing environmental concerns.